This day has been a long-time coming. I actually can’t believe it’s here and have been in a confetti-tossing mood since the moment our new website has gone live! The new and improved Tesora Photography website was the product of almost four solid months of effort and creation. Rich and I learned so much by self-designing this website, and we are very proud of where we have come. We will continue to tweak and update it to reflect what’s going on with the business behind the scenes and share the stunning details of our 2016 brides and grooms. I feel so comfortable knowing that it begins to truly reflect our love for the timeless, authentic and inspired couple. I am also so excited to have defined my passion for capturing photos for creative entrepreneurs and newborn lifestyle clients.
Because a launch is not complete without appreciation, we want to thank the following people for their help:
- Ashley and Chris Poisella – their support each and everyday for this endeavor has brought us to this point. “Thank you” seems like a huge understatement.
- Tiffany Maxey – for teaching us so much about managing the design, for our stunning new logo, and for her friendship.
- Anne Miller – for all the hours she spent on the phone with me because I needed her friendship, support and help. So excited for what this year has in store for both of us.
- Matt DeSiena – for his brotherly AND technical genius support who made the transition to our new website home so seamless. Also, to Dipal for staying up with me the night before Easter to preview the site when we had to be up early the next morning!
- Elizabeth DeSiena – for being there every single step of the way and giving the confidence to move forward with our design. Thank you, a million times. #bestsisterever
- Tom and Nick – for always supporting us, no matter what. Tom, thanks for coming over and previewing the site before it went live. Your passion for photography is inspiring.
- Our Parents – They didn’t really see us for three months, and we love them more than anything. So thankful for all that they do.
- Our Supportive Friends Who We Haven’t Really Seen Since Thanksgiving – Their understanding while we needed to dedicate time to this project instead of connect with them has not been overseen. THANK YOU GUYS.
I cannot WAIT to see where this new journey takes us. As we continue to grow, today one thing is clear: my dream is finally, finally becoming a reality. Cheers to 2016.
Carolyn of Tesora Photography is a New York and Connecticut wedding, engagement and portrait lifestyle photographer.
SO extremely proud of you Carolyn and Rich! Great things are ahead and your hearts and passion to preserve these memories for your couples shows through your work! The best has yet to come! xo
Thank you so much for everything you do, Anne!